• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fox Repeller

mullethead

Mama Doe
Just been to B&Q and seen this sonic fox repeller for £30 in the gardening section dont know how good they are but have heard there good,going to get it on friday .Worth a buy to keep bunnies safe.

I have a few mouse repellers and tbh they are not very good. I have them scattered in house and loft and I can still hear them up there. it says on the mouse one, do not have anywhere near rodent pets or rabbits, so I would definitely check. Also do you have any dogs near by because I would have thought if its bad for foxes would be for dogs so something else to think about.

I think i better rethink this as i have 4 dogs and dont want too hurt bunny ears,there playhouse is very secure but just thought it was i good idea,oh well :oops:

We have two sonic cat deterrents in the garden and the bunnies don't hear it at all (or if they do it doesn't bother them).

However, my kids can hear them and it drives them bananas.:lol:

Have you looked on Ebay as that is where I got mine and they were a lot cheaper.

I've been looking at this one - it's slightly more expensive but on page 3 it specifically states it is safe for rabbits hearing, although like has already been said you will need to concider peoples dogs as it will affect them - I imagine most things a fox can hear a dog will be able to hear too.

http://www.conceptresearch.co.uk/fox.htm

I've been looking at this one - it's slightly more expensive but on page 3 it specifically states it is safe for rabbits hearing, although like has already been said you will need to concider peoples dogs as it will affect them - I imagine most things a fox can hear a dog will be able to hear too.

http://www.conceptresearch.co.uk/fox.htm

That is the same make as our cat deterrents and they only affect cats soI would assume that the fox one would only affect foxes.

Back