• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit In Topsham, Exeter Needs Help.

I have rec'd a phone call this morning from a lady in Topsham, Exeter. She was left with a rabbit when his owners went travelling, she is due to go away this Friday (22nd) and the rabbit has no where to go.

I have a space here, but am unable to travel to collect.

Barney is a black non neutered, non vaccinated rex, just over a year old. He is litter trained and very friendly.

She has tried rescues in her area, but they are full.

Is anyone able to help please?

Alice

Last edited:
I might be able to help, as I live in Bristol and I'm due to visit my parents in Winchcombe on Fri anyway. I'll PM you.

:wave: is he looking for a new home ie are the owners not coming back for him? If so I may be able to give him a home?

:wave: Yes - I can't wait! Am counting the minutes til I get out of work and can go home and sort out the hutch and rabbit castle and everything! Will defo post some photos! :bunny:

Barney is Home - Update!

Hi :wave:

Got Barney home at 10-ish last night. Set him up in the bathroom and he immediately started stuffing his face and exploring. Was planning on not introducing him to the cats til today but they marched in and he sniffed them and looked totally unphased and they looked gob smacked at this huge black lump that has moved in! This morning he had a look round the house and did lots of sprawling about with his legs behind him! Has now gone into his hutch outside while I am at work. Am booking him in for his jabs asap and then neutering after that. He is really gorgeous and laid back and friendly so all is going brilliantly! :D

Back