• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picking new bunny up today!!! Got him!

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Squirrel is now with us after a long journey home. He was a bit nervous when we got him back but put him in his hutch last night with some food and this morning he seemed happy enough looking out of his new surroundings. One of my cats was sitting by his cage but he didn't seem bothered by him.

Spudsey could definitely smell him on me later, she kept climbing all over me sniffing and was very excited! You've got me a man!!!!???

Last edited:
Squirrel is now with us after a long journey home. He was a bit nervous when we got him back but put him in his hutch last night with some food and this morning he seemed happy enough looking out of his new surroundings. One of my cats was sitting by his cage but he didn't seem bothered by him.

Spudsey could definitely smell him on me later, she kept climbing all over me sniffing and was very excited! You've got me a man!!!!???

Back