• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going for Myxi tomorrow

Awww don't worry Indie, you know it's for the best :D Bobbin is a little worried looking at the vets and not too keen on the needle, but as soon as he is home and gets a basil leaf he's back to him self! :D It's good that they have each other also.

aww good luck :D i got a reminder throught form the vets saying my buns were due their myxi so rang up to make the appointment and they said 'it says on our computer that they arent due for a while' :roll: why send the reminder then!

I'm sure they will be ok :) Its the vet that is the bad guy, because he/she is the one looking at them and is the one with the needle! Mine huddle up to me at the vets, although neither of them even seem to notice when he actually gives the injection!

mine are going today for their first and their first visit to vet. Very worried how they will react as they are pretty nervous bunnies(although have got loads better in a week!!!) and I'm worried they'll jump off the table or something.

Back