• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wild Bunnies (To cheer myself up!)

Marlene

Mama Doe
I have once again been bubbling on Rainbow Bridge so I thought I would post some of my wild bunnies to make me happy again :)

Hope you like them as well :wave:
9.jpg

1.jpg

Fuzzy because I was trying to catch some action shots!

3.jpg

4.jpg

30.jpg

21.jpg

Yes:) :D They are here all the time and I have thousands of photos :D Ian will say "not another photo, how many do you have?" I tell him "not enough":D

Aw:D Is it a baby wild bun there too?
Halfway wish we had wild bunnies in Norway (but another part of me realises the chances of diseases spread is less without, and just about 0 norwegian bunnies are vaccinated, mostly because of this and that we don't have many contagious diseases here) but they're so cute:D

The sink in my kitchen has two windows so I have a terrific view. the camers is there all the time to capture my beautiful bunnies and any other wild life, my gorgeous sunsets etc!

Wild baby buns but I can get really close to them by talking to them

This is how I see them from one window

116.jpg

Outside and getting closer telling him he is a little sweetheart and I wouldn't hurt him

110.jpg

A little closer

111.jpg

Still not moving and I am talking to him all the time

112.jpg

Closer still

113.jpg

Eyeing me up!!

114.jpg

Right up to him before he shot down the burrow!

115.jpg

i cant beleive how close you got.... they look so much more amazing in the wild than stuck in captivity..... really really jealous

Thank you!! I adore my wild bunnies and watching them grow. When I pop out to feed my wild birdies, mostly they stay right where they are and I get as close as the photos above. I LOVE it :D

They have such beautiful eyes. Great photos! We once had a family of wild rabbits next to a summer house we rented on a Danish island. The sand dunes there are ideal for them. I spent a lot of time at the window just watching them eat and doze. One morning we even had two deer right outside the window, not to mention the noisy pheasants and some cute ducks. I felt like in a Disney movie.
You are so lucky to be able to watch them from your kitchen window. All I get here are naughty squirrels, fat wood pigeons and the odd fox and cat.

kokaneeandkuhluha

They are very much like our hares! I have never actually seen one in real life!

Bavarian Bunny wrote

One morning we even had two deer right outside the window, not to mention the noisy pheasants and some cute ducks. I felt like in a Disney movie.
You are so lucky to be able to watch them from your kitchen window. All I get here are naughty squirrels, fat wood pigeons and the odd fox and cat.

More than a lot of people see Bavarian Bunny! Only twice had a squirrel and it was so fast I only got a long distance photo of it. Wood pigeons abound and foxes vey often. I got a deer only a few feet away in the field but the crop was so long I only got it's head and I was shaking with excitement which didn't help the photos!

Back