• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're slowly getting there.

Well I've always said that Charms hutch is too small for him to stay in there too much so I want to leave him free in the house all the time. So when I got in today I let him out of his hutch and nipped down to the shop and the bank. We're slowly working towards the him being fully free in the house...I'm just scared that he'll eat something of pull something down. I don't know why he's not done anything like that since the first week of me having him when he decided to pull up all the cables and try and pull my speaker down which in turn tried to pull three porcelean dolls down.

Good boy charm. We are letting Buster be free more and more and he is getting better and better. Unfortunately he won't be able to be totally free rein but it's lovely not to have the couped up all the time.

I worry too much about what could happen which is silly because when I'm here nothing happens. I don't even watch him anymore. But when I go to work I always put him in his cage.

Do you think I should try leaving him out tomorrow night while I'm at work?

Back