• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I picked up the new buns- Eric and Ernie

clairen

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,

I'm so happy, picked up my 2 boys this evening from the rescue. Eric and Ernie, 2 up-eared brothers. One grey, one blue. They are so beautiful, 5 months (approx). Had a really horrible start in life apparently.

The lady at the rescue has done wonders for them, they are so healthy and playful, really inquisitive. They cuddled each other all the way home in the car (so sweet). As soon as we put them in the hutch they ate all their pellets and proceeded to start on their hay (they're big boys and apparently they like their hay). They kept coming up to check us out and are now tucked in for the night with a big bunch of hay to snuggle.

I'll post some piccies tomorrow. Luv Claire x

I'm so happy you got them. I got my two bunnies, Milly & Molly and you'll find many threads about them in this forum. :lol: PIccies!!!!!

Back