• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a dei in th lyf of solo!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
hi mi name is solo

18-sept2007001.jpg

i is almost 12 weeks old!!!! (in uvva werds i is a big boy! ;) )

well en ee wey i fort i wud tell yoo abowt mi day :D

first i git up and eet brekfist but hant got a picture cos it is sooo yummy i dunt stop for nuffing! (this mornin it was fresh lam mmmm!)

en ee way afta brekfist it is time for a little kip! i find the bist wey to help brekfist go down is this poesichun!

18-sept2007009.jpg

afta sleepin it is tym for a good scratch mmmm yoo can tell how much i lyk a good scratch!

18-sept2007003.jpg

well an ee way then it is tym to do trainin cos otherwis i gets bored and turns into a little ..... errr i forgit the word but it sownds lyk chit or somfing :? i fink you will agree i is a pretty darn smart boy!

this is corled a touch it is a bit stoopid really pu my nose of that plastik fing and get biscits how eesy is that!

18-sept2007training003.jpg

then we got sit

18-sept2007training006.jpg

d-owwww-n

18-sept2007training004.jpg

tick (vat orinj and bloo fing is majik clikky box it makes biscits!!!)

18-sept2007training007.jpg

and tock

18-sept2007training008.jpg

this is corled spin it is well fun!

18-sept2007training009.jpg

and this is turn it is the otha way to spin but not as eesy to take piktures of!

18-sept2007training010.jpg

afta that i is priity tyrid so has to have a ikkle nap

18-sept2007014.jpg

then i has some dinna which was frswh chikikin wings today mmmmm sorry no tyme to ake pics...eetin!!
then i plays wiv mummy and the ball or the tuggee (which is my favrit!)

than it is time for fourty winx!

18-sept2007024.jpg

just got to hav my tea now and then it is bedtym but them fings hant happind yet so i havnt gotten no piktures

anywey by for now :D

18-sept2007training014.jpg

*in luv* hes the cutest puppy ever :D ohhhh that close up pic makes me wanna steal him and hug him ALLLLLLL day long

Gorgeous! he must be so close to rannoch on birthdays! ran is 12 weeks this friday. solo is gorgeous and obviously training really well, i love his tick and tock! kev was doing down stays with ran last night and got 6 feet away from him! and he loves puppy agility! when you taking solo for his first agility go????? i keep forgetting to take my camera when i take him out, but solo is just soooooooooo cute! x Jess

Thanks Evevryone :D Solo's is now strutting round the house with a very big head :lol: :lol: :roll:

Gorgeous! he must be so close to rannoch on birthdays! ran is 12 weeks this friday. solo is gorgeous and obviously training really well, i love his tick and tock! kev was doing down stays with ran last night and got 6 feet away from him! and he loves puppy agility! when you taking solo for his first agility go????? i keep forgetting to take my camera when i take him out, but solo is just soooooooooo cute! x Jess

havent done any stays yet although if i saty sit sit sit he will stay there for a little while :D

he has already had a go at agility :D :D :D :D he loved it! he has done tunnel - we thought his first go we would probably be lucky if e managed one person holding him and the other calling wiggling a toy but he amazed us all byt the end of his 5 min tunnel session he was speeding through it with me releasing him and carrying his toy to meet himj at the other end :D he only did straight tunnels but we did get it as extended as it would go :D. he also did running through wings starting with me throwing a toy literally just the other side of it and letting him run to it and ending up me carrying his toy and standing about 1 foot away from the wing an him running through to play tuggy on the other side. we also did some chnnel weaves with the channel about 3 paces apart :shock: just running through them to a treat/toy at the end and he was wizzing through it and being worked on both sides :D we also did the majority of stuff off lead in a strange field and he only wandered off once and i just called him and he came running back :D :D :D

also been working an a contact trainer on the the floor and a wobble board to improve his stability, back end awareness and to get him used to uneven ground/tipping motion of seesaw

he had such fun though and he was so tire by the end of it he couldnt even walk back to his crate and had to be carried :D

he was born on the 27th June btw :D

Rannoch was born 30th june! how bizarre, they can have joint birthday celebrations! He does the jumps on low cross poles, the rigid tunnel and will even do it as an "s" bend, the flat tunnel he pushes up all the way by himself, will do the small dog walk and the tyre.
Although Kev did a session with him and one of the students from school, they were letting Rannoch rest, turned round and he was 3/4 of the way up the seesaw :shock: He just has no fear!
He likes to play on the bin lid when I am cleaning out the buns which is fab because the handle on the top means its a wobble board when turned upside down. He has just had his photo taken professionally, ordered £40 worth of prints, was very brave and ordered 2 with me in them!!:oops:
Shame you are so far away, get the feeling solo and rannoch would just click....
closely followed by us clicking at them for clicking! He can already distinguish his clicker from everyone else's in the class, its amazing what they pick up when you start so young.
will post a couple of pics in a min x Jess

Rannoch was born 30th june! how bizarre, they can have joint birthday celebrations! He does the jumps on low cross poles, the rigid tunnel and will even do it as an "s" bend, the flat tunnel he pushes up all the way by himself, will do the small dog walk and the tyre.
Although Kev did a session with him and one of the students from school, they were letting Rannoch rest, turned round and he was 3/4 of the way up the seesaw :shock: He just has no fear!
He likes to play on the bin lid when I am cleaning out the buns which is fab because the handle on the top means its a wobble board when turned upside down. He has just had his photo taken professionally, ordered £40 worth of prints, was very brave and ordered 2 with me in them!!:oops:
Shame you are so far away, get the feeling solo and rannoch would just click....
closely followed by us clicking at them for clicking! He can already distinguish his clicker from everyone else's in the class, its amazing what they pick up when you start so young.
will post a couple of pics in a min x Jess

yay piccies :D do you have your own agility equipment? if so you are sooo lucky and i am major green eyed with envy! not starting solo on poles until he is probably6-8 months and will just have them on the floor to start

would love to hire a field and get some equipment just dont have the money :cry:

solo has already learnt the sound of his clicker when i pick it up!!!! (it jangles on the wrist strap against a whistle) and he comes flying from wherever he is and plonks his butt on the floor right in front of me :lol: :lol: we got some pics done sort of prefessionally not long ago love them so much :D of course he has about 1000 non pro piccies too all of which i love aswell :lol: cant wait to see piccies of Rannoch aww little birthday budies!

my OH runs a company called Armchair Dogs, classes and home training, behaviour training and agility. so kinda get free rein over it! still don't get up there as much as i would like to!

my OH runs a company called Armchair Dogs, classes and home training, behaviour training and agility. so kinda get free rein over it! still don't get up there as much as i would like to!

jealous jealous jealous!!!!

would love a dog training centre no that i will ever get one :cry: too poor! still have no qualifications towards it etc :( any home study courses your OH would recomend??? (can only do homestudy atm)

Back