• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me worrying again

toria

Warren Scout
Hi,
In August I took my 2 rabbits back to visit my parents for the bank holiday weekend and brought them home again 3days later. The journey is 3 and half hours each way and they were fine, fine once we were there and fine when we got back. Then the next night (over 24hrs later) Willow was ill and refused to eat and some of you probably remember (or not) but she spent the day at the Vets and they found nothing wrong with her other than her gut had slowed down which they treated and she has been fine since.
Thing is, I'm doing the same journey this coming weekend and am worried that the journey and WIllow being ill is related. I believe it was just one of those things as they were fine when I took them back and when we originally got here. ANd it was over 24 hrs later. I don't know, I worry too much I think.

Oh, I am STILL waiting to hear from Petplan about the claim I made on Toby's molur dental, so I will still let you know what the outcome is when I eventually hear. I got the letter to say they had recieved it but not to bother them as it would delay the process.

Thanks, Victoria...:wave:

They did the trip once when I moved, then back and to on bank holiday weekend. They've done 3 3and1/2 hour journeys, this'll be the 4th and 5th time.

Back