• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh My!..........

It's not even well mounted.

There were a pair of mounted parrots on ebay a while back, a Congo Grey and a Senegal, they were the most sorry specimens I've ever seen. :evil:

oh dear, i didnt think people were into this kind of thing anymore. its horrid. the rabbit looks terrified

if you scroll to the bottom i think their is birds :cry: ...very sad. How can anyone do this??????!!
Someone that used to work with my mum had to make 50pairs of rabbit slippers a while back :cry: :cry: :cry: i took a very big disliking to her when i found that out, and she was such a fun person! - not anymore :evil:

She also told me a story about in a place near me a bunch of kids had a ferret and set it in pet rabbit hutches/runs to kill the rabbits, people were waking up to their pet rabbit dead :cry: ...some people are so sick!

:evil: :shock: ok is that the face the animal was pulling wen killed?? was it killed for no reason?? i'm new to the whole taxidermist thing sorry :oops: :roll:
:censored:

:censored: :censored: HOW IS IT BEAUTIFUL??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: it was beautiful when roaming free around the countryside with its friends and family

There is a little damage to the ears, but still a most beautifull mount!

FOR THE ATTENTION OF EBAY and ebay users!! This animal was taken legally and I have documentary evidence to prove this which will be sent with the item upon sale

So if this is true how was it taken legally???????:evil:

oh it looks so scared. what an odd position to pose it in!!!!

poor little thing... RIP little unknown bunster :love:

If you scroll to bottom of page this person is selling loads of birds and also has these animals were taken legally - how the :censored: can all these poor innocent animals be taken legally???????

Looking at their website I don't think they've killed them - they were road kill etc. Still can't understand what motivates someone to want a dead stuffed animal though :?

Oh arent they just the loveliest things..... NOT!!!!

What is the fascination?? Why would any normal person want a room full of dead animals in un-natural poses??:? Freaks!

Glad you said they were road kill Mandy, as that's what the fox looks like, thought they'd run it over deliberatly, what a weird thing to do.

Back