• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im Adopting Bunnies!!

clairey

Young Bun
Following the depressing & sudden loss of Bruiser & Daisy a few weeks ago :cry: (to myxy) I am adopting Bubbles & Chloe from SOAD! I took a drive all the way to see them last night & they are beautiful & SOOOO cute & friendly! I can't wait for them to arrive in a couple of weeks!

Thanks Teressa, you're doing amazing work with all them buns you have!! :D

Here is a gorgeous piccy of them:

BubblesChloe.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww I am so pleased for you its great that these 2 darlings have a loving home to go to, did Chloe bound up to you straight away? :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww I am so pleased for you its great that these 2 darlings have a loving home to go to, did Chloe bound up to you straight away?

Yeah they both did! I took some parsley with me, cos SOAD said that's what they loved & they devoured it within minutes!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah they both did! I took some parsley with me, cos SOAD said that's what they loved & they devoured it within minutes!! :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww so cute! Bubbles doesn't like me I dont think as he never comes up to me but Chloe is always there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwww :wave: :wave: I missed this thread sorry :oops: . It was lovely to meet you last night and Bubbles and Chloe said they love their new Mommy and Daddy :D

Awww they're adorable :p Best way to mend a broken heart - I adopted my 5 girls a week after Pepsi sadly died - At least something good can come out of the tragedy then :)

Awwwwwwwww I missed this thread sorry . It was lovely to meet you last night and Bubbles and Chloe said they love their new Mommy and Daddy

Awww thanks!!

Awww they're adorable Best way to mend a broken heart - I adopted my 5 girls a week after Pepsi sadly died - At least something good can come out of the tragedy then

Yeah, I learnt the hard way that Myxy is carried by mozzies & fleas! I never knew that. Even after having buns since I was kid!!

how exiting!!. Bet you cant wait

I can't!! I'm so excited!!

Awwwwwww YAY what did you buy?

I bought....

A little house from Tescos (it's not on the website so can't show you what it looks like!) that they can snuggle up in!
A tunnel (from P@H, couldn't find the cheap one in Tesco's!)
2 dangly wooden chews (from P@H) ...these:
Toys.jpg

Toys2.jpg

A girly one & a boy one!
And a flexible wooden thing you can make into a tunnel or bridge etc!

I hope they like them all! :p

I can't!! I'm so excited!!

I bought....

A little house from Tescos (it's not on the website so can't show you what it looks like!) that they can snuggle up in!
A tunnel (from P@H, couldn't find the cheap one in Tesco's!)
2 dangly wooden chews (from P@H) ...these:
Toys.jpg

Toys2.jpg

A girly one & a boy one!
And a flexible wooden thing you can make into a tunnel or bridge etc!

I hope they like them all! :p

Awwwwwww a girly one and a boy one how darned sweet! They will love their new toys :love:

Back