• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i just say what a fantastic job all you rescues are doing!

leeanderin

Mama Doe
I've just adopted a new 5 month old lion head from Sooz at Happy Hoppers to keep my one year old Rubens company, she is doing a fantastic job taking in these unwanted and abandonned rabbits and getting them healthy again before rehoming. Sooz also very kindly bonded our rabbit Rubens with our new addition and gave me loads of information to take home.

I think Sooz and all you other rescues out there deserve a huge pat on the back for all the work you're doing - keep it up!

I agree they do a wondeful job :D they also come on here and give us really useful advice I'd be lost without them..

:oops: :oops: Thankyou :oops: :oops:

I was worried you may feel insulted by me spouting care information at you....sometimes I seem to get attacks of the verbal runs :rolleyes:

Hope Casper is behaving himself, I miss my morning cuddles! :D

Aww i completly agree :D
and without this site i wouldnt have a clue about half the stuff i do now - so a big thank you to EVERYONEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:Dxx

Hear Hear!!! Lots of hugs to all of you who are working hard to help all the animals in need :D

Back