• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big Thank you to Bunnybekkie !

Steph

Warren Veteran
:wave: I p'med Bunnybekkie when I saw her thread on the Tesco bunny tunnels as my Tesco didnt have any :( BB got me three and I sent the cash down to her and I now have my lovely bunny tunnels. A big thank you to her and actions like this restores my faith in humans. :D The bunnies adore them ! Thank you again ! :D

Tesco are selling a lot of animal bits at the moment, they have a cat tunnell on sale for about £3 (ish ... dond't quote me though). they are in the bits they always put at the end of isles

Tesco are selling a lot of animal bits at the moment, they have a cat tunnell on sale for about £3 (ish ... dond't quote me though). they are in the bits they always put at the end of isles
this is the one... I think it's fair to say, Kiki likes it :lol:

:D
The Bunny tunnels are ace. They say they're for cats, but from what I've heard (and seen with my own eyes) the bunnies prefer them!

Back