• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blogger

Hi,

I've just created Barley his own Blog!!! I've even created him his own email address!! (oh... how silly do I feel!?!?)

Well this is the address, not much on it at the moment but I'll be updating it some more tonight (er.. at work at the moment and shouldn't really be messing around on the internet)!

Here we go thought: http://barleysugar.blogspot.com

Hannah

:lol: what a great idea - 'entertainer' I understand, but 'accounts'? :shock: He must be brighter than my bunnies :lol:

Bobbin has a blog too, see siggy..... I know how just how silly you feel when you have to create an email address for a bunny :oops: :lol:

He's a very bright bunny!!! :lol: :lol:

Some of my changes are don't seem to be saving a the moment, I'll have to work on that later...

Han x

Bobbin has a blog too, see siggy..... I know how just how silly you feel when you have to create an email address for a bunny :oops: :lol:

It was your's I saw that made me "go for it"!! Didn't realise I'd chosen the same template though... will be personalising it soon, so I hope you won't feel like I'm totally copying you! :?:

It was your's I saw that made me "go for it"!! Didn't realise I'd chosen the same template though... will be personalising it soon, so I hope you won't feel like I'm totally copying you! :?:

:shock: What?!! :lol: Hahaa no worries, it's not like Blogger has many to chose from!

Bobbin would be thrilled to know that he inspired somebun! :D

I made my bunnies a website too :oops: I saw other people's and thought I wanted to try it! I got a freewebs site, it'll be going in my signature when its ready for viewing :lol:

hehe that's great, Remus had a website ages ago but my laptop messed up and I lost all my ftp files, I may suggest that he gets a blog ;)

Back