• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moving indoor bun outside think I've made a boo boo

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
help! Spudsey my wild bun has been living indoors she is now 5 mnths old. collecting new bunny tomorrow evening and going to put him in outside hutch until shed is ready end of this week.

then was going to put them both in shed (separate as new bun newly neutered) but its getting really cold and really worried now about putting spudsey outside.

could keep her inside unitl next year but then o/h said whats the point in getting new bun now when they can't be together for months!?

got all my timings wrong, had spudsey since 4 days old all other buns before her were outdoor buns and never bonded before!

help!

I expect it will get mild again in a couple of weeks, so don't panic :) December's usually really mild too. I put Maa out in March a couple of years ago, thinking we'd had the worst weather, and it snowed that week! :roll: She survived even though she'd been really ill - just give them lots of snug bedding in a draught free box for her :)

I expect it will get mild again in a couple of weeks, so don't panic :) December's usually really mild too. I put Maa out in March a couple of years ago, thinking we'd had the worst weather, and it snowed that week! :roll: She survived even though she'd been really ill - just give them lots of snug bedding in a draught free box for her :)

:wave: thanks elve you've made me feel a bit better :)

the last few days have seemed really autumny but you're right it will probably change soon and we'll have a hot un again!

Back