• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Honey Buns & Pigs

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
These are the buns and piggies I picked up earlier for Jill. First is Crazy Bun.
Catalinaandboys033.jpg
She was living with Tiny.
Catalinaandboys034.jpg
Next is Spotty
Catalinaandboys032.jpg
who was living with Estelle
Catalinaandboys035.jpg
Crazy bun and Tiny are 2.5 years and Spotty and Estelle 2 years. All seem in very good health. Lovely shiny coats and so far, very friendly.

Question for you. If a rabbit and guinea pig are brought in for adoption, are they then rehomed in that same pair or do you try and bond them with their own kind?

Question for you. If a rabbit and guinea pig are brought in for adoption, are they then rehomed in that same pair or do you try and bond them with their own kind?

if they had been elderly pairs we would have left them together, but after having piggies wiht such bad injuries coming in with bunnies we split most:D

they do look an attractive group Karen..
and Estelle glad you like the name!:lol:

A big thank you to Karen for picking these up and fostering the piggies and to Estelle..the 2 foot one....for fostering the bunnies:D

Spottie and Crazy have arrived at my house and both are much prettier than their pictures. Spottie has the most gorgeous face, she's a real stunner and Crazy is very cute too :love:

Here are some pics of Crazy bun (who isn't the slightest bit crazy!) having some fun in the run and discovering grass! She is a lovely sweet bunny, very gentle and cute. I'm sure she would love a boyfriend one day to snuggle with!

Daisy.jpg

Daisy4.jpg

Daisy3.jpg

Daisy2.jpg

Back