• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brody kept in at the Vets*update graphic pic*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:cry: but she has her bf to keep her company. They better not embarrass me :oops:
Her weight has gone down to 1.45 kgs and the blockage in her intestines which the Vet felt 2 days ago has actually got worse and stuff is piling up behind it :cry: :cry:
She's having Xrays tomorrow for both the blockage and her spinal arthritis problems :cry:

Major vibes needed please guys... about mid-morning tomorrow

Last edited:
:cry: :cry: thanks Jane... I am so, so worried about my poor little girl

It is awful when we just dont know what may be wrong isn't it :cry:
Thankfully the Buns are oblivious to all the 'what ifs'. There is much to be said for 'ignorance is bliss'........

Janex

It is awful when we just dont know what may be wrong isn't it :cry:
Thankfully the Buns are oblivious to all the 'what ifs'. There is much to be said for 'ignorance is bliss'........

Janex
:cry: It broke my heart today when for the first time, I saw her look at the step up to the hutch and she didn't move :cry: It was like she was saying "I can't do that":cry:

I hope she will be ok :( Its good that she has her bunny friend with her, he will look after her and stop her being scared.

I hope she will be ok :( Its good that she has her bunny friend with her, he will look after her and stop her being scared.
I always keep them together... went to the Vets the other day with 2 x2 of them when in reality it was only 2 that needed seeing.. Brody for her appointment and Kiki for her vac... they do comfort each other

Healing vibes matey, I am sure she will be fine and hopefully Totti bun will be on his best behaviour but will send some behaviour vibes as well to make sure;) I know you might not want to hear this but I would really consider bringing Brody and Shaggggy inside for the winter if her arthritis is worse, the damp weather of winter really isn't going to help her :(

lol oh dear does our Totti get a bit hrny in new surroundings then? is this why they may embarrass you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lots of hugs to you all from Twickenham. I do hope that the x-ray leads to you all understanding more what is going on so you can work out an appropriate course of action to help Brody

We're home :wave: The Xrays showed that it wasn't a solid blockage so the Vet is going ahead with metaclop now. He mentioned possible nerve damage but I couldn't take everything in :oops: :( He thinks this problem has been going on longer than we thought :(

She's come home with a soggy bum 'cos I never thought to take her special litter tray yesterday... this proves that it does work.

I asked if Totti had behaved himself and apparently he's behaved perfectly *wipes brow*

Birdiebun.. when they go boarding anywhere, Totti acts like he's on honeymoon :oops:

Thanks for all the vibes and well wishes guys... my girl isn't out of the woods but at least she hasn't got to have surgery.

We're home :wave: The Xrays showed that it wasn't a solid blockage so the Vet is going ahead with metaclop now. He mentioned possible nerve damage but I couldn't take everything in :oops: :( He thinks this problem has been going on longer than we thought :(

She's come home with a soggy bum 'cos I never thought to take her special litter tray yesterday... this proves that it does work.

I asked if Totti had behaved himself and apparently he's behaved perfectly *wipes brow*

Birdiebun.. when they go boarding anywhere, Totti acts like he's on honeymoon :oops:

Thanks for all the vibes and well wishes guys... my girl isn't out of the woods but at least she hasn't got to have surgery.

Well I have had EVERYTHING crossed for Brody today and I am mighty pleased I can now uncross my legs cos I am bursting for a wee!!

So pleased that Brody is not completely blocked and I really hope she will improve on the meds.

Janex :wave:

Well I have had EVERYTHING crossed for Brody today and I am mighty pleased I can now uncross my legs cos I am bursting for a wee!!

So pleased that Brody is not completely blocked and I really hope she will improve on the meds.

Janex :wave:
:lol: :lol: Brody says thank you

Back