• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More New Arrivals

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Pushkin:D
pushkin.jpg

She is just a year old and a nethie x..her eyes are blue and not red as in my pic!
She is VERY lively:shock:
pushkina.jpg

also from the same house came this bunny who was called Chris and said to be a boy but..yes you've guessed..is a girl!
So meet Chrissie
chrissie.jpg

She is a very beautifully marked dutch x...age unknown as found as a stray about 8 months ago..was fully grown at the time..a bit timid but gentle natured

:wave: They're both gorgeous Jill, especially Chrissie. Both in good health? How's Sweetheart doing? And Barnaby? x

:wave: They're both gorgeous Jill, especially Chrissie. Both in good health? How's Sweetheart doing? And Barnaby? x
Chrissie has bad front teeth but these can be sorted..Pushkin is in full health and when I let her out for a run around I couldn't catch her:shock: She's like lightening!:lol:

Barnaby is now fine and eating well after having his teeth done and being neutered:D

Sweetheart..well..she has been examined and will be having the lump removed if possible.. this Thursday..but vet thinks it may well be a tumour and the news may not be good..if when she opens her up it is cancer and has spread we will let her go under the GA:cry:
.It breaks my heart every time I give her noserubs and i get so angry that this lump wasn't dealt with when it was small and the owners first noticed it...so please send lots of vibes for her

Last edited:
:wave: Glad to hear that Barnaby doing well :D

Will think of Sweetheart on Thursday - know it will be hard to let her go but will be kindest thing if the cancer has spread. Fingers crossed that it's something more straight-forward tho.

Pushkin (interesting name!) sounds fun! Have to say that Ant seems to be getting faster by the day! He and Hoops have great fun chasing around the lounge. x

Back