• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor casper was attacked!!

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I've just ran in the bathroom cos of all the banging, Buttons and Cleo attacked casper and trapped him under the log bridge. I heard little Caser make a sound that sounded like a baby pigs sqeal, thats the first time i've ever heard a bun make a noise like that:cry:

I grabbed casper from the fight and he's sitting with my ma looking petrified and breathing quite heavly, i checked him over there's no damage to him.

It was goig so well til then, there was no chasing or nipping, i'm not sure if i should continue bnding now:(

if bonding the 4 is turning impossible i would maybe consider pairs instead :) im glad Casper wasnt badly hurt poor boy give him a nose rub from me.

Me and my mam where considering that but where not sure who should apir with who. The gils have been together since birth, both girls have bonded with Buttons straight away, Cleo is tolerant towards Casper and Poppy is the only onereally bonded with Casper right now:?

Back