• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor rabbit cage? U/D - bought crate

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Where will i get one :D..
Any websites? etc...would be greatly appreciated :D
xx

Last edited:
I suppose thats true, but who knows what people will do with the rabbit after they catch it...

Why not get a dog crate? Mine were from prizepets - very good, and ebay have them too although different make, and they fold up when not in use, which is handy. I think it's zooplus that does a huge cage?

Thanks Elve, i will try get a dog crate :D... They are petty expensive though are they not? and it would only be getting used once in a blue moon :?

Dog crates are a fab price.. £45 for a 42 inch one... at a garden centre near me
bargain... payday comes... and sarah's money goes

Have you heard of NIC cages (AKA C&C cages)? I know the grids can be hard to get hold of, but I've been told B&Q should be getting them in in November, if not before, I can't wait.

I have a dog crate but I didn't like it a bit so I just put it away, Maddie is free roam in my room, and Ebony is outside until I can get my grids. :thumb:

http://www.guineapigcages.com/

Yes that's a GP site, but they are the same type of cage, you can go up for rabbits though, people have 3-4 floors sometimes. In america they can get the grids really easily, and cheaply, here its harder, but someone I know has found out from B&Q that they are getting them in November (Argos used to have them but no more, they are made for storge rather than cages, but make great cages).

Another forum has lots of pictures of rabbit NIC cages, but I don't think I can post the link here?

http://www.guineapigcages.com/

Yes that's a GP site, but they are the same type of cage, you can go up for rabbits though, people have 3-4 floors sometimes. In america they can get the grids really easily, and cheaply, here its harder, but someone I know has found out from B&Q that they are getting them in November (Argos used to have them but no more, they are made for storge rather than cages, but make great cages).

Another forum has lots of pictures of rabbit NIC cages, but I don't think I can post the link here?

Wow they are really cool :shock: ...but i would only be using it once every 2 months or so :?

If it's just for occasional use definitely get a dog crate - I've got 2 folded up in my understairs and they are not in the way at all - I got the 3' ones and they're plenty big enough for occasional use and cost about £35 on prizepets I think - I put a sheet of card under the tray though to make it quieter - here's Maa in hers after her eye op :)

goodside.jpg

Back