• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester cuties! U/D Edited piccy of Crystal

capel

Warren Veteran
Mods. Can this be moved to appropriate section please?
Karen & I went to look at the two rabbits mentioned in the Forum Information thread this morning.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=102270
I've been in contact with their previous vet, and can confirm both were spayed in Nov'05 They've not had a VHd done since Sept 05, but have had yearly Myxi since Sept 05, the last one being done April 19th this year.
They are beautiful cuddly bunnies who have been well cared for, though they are a bit overweight at the moment.
Lucy needs them rehomed as soon as possible. Is there anyone out there willing to take on these beautiful bonded "sisters"? A bunnyrun can be arranged if nec.
I've taken some pictures, but they aren't very good I'm afraid! I'll post them up as soon as photobucket's loaded them.
Crystal:
DSC02755.jpg

DSC02761.jpg

DSC02757-1.jpg

Shadow:
DSC02760.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02763.jpg

The Hutch
DSC02762.jpg

Last edited:
Thats great news that they are both spayed :D
They are so cute as soon as they were in your arms they would snuggle up to you :love: :love:

Thats an impressive hutch :shock: and a gorgous pair of bunnies....they look quite large?

Hilda :wave: Andy has been looking at the pics tonight about 10 times :roll: he said can we keep them :roll: the answer was no ..

They are really gorgeous. They are litter trained and I think may make really nice housebunnies. C'mon folks..any takers for this beautiful friendly duo?

AWWW they are gorgeous! ;) There must be someone who can take them? Come guys its only 2 more.... :lol:

i would take them but ive not finished my shed so they would be part in shed in hutch/part in house/part in run and its not fair on them due to thier size.
plus im too far xxx

Last edited:
They could make do with their present hutch and access to your run till the shed's finished.:) :) Too far?? Have trailer will travel!!:lol:

Just got a big fat no... due to size... our shed wouldn't be big enough as its split into two one side buns other side other buns... and they are a big breed... he says we need to wait x

;) :lol: Indeed!:) Rog and I are picking them up on Sunday, and Karen's lending me the GIGANTIC run which Andy made. I'm hoping we can fit the hutch inside the run and adapt the lid to fit so they can have 24/7 access, as the hutch, though 3 tier, is only 18"(max!!) deep so there actually isn't much floor space. I'll get some much better pics when they are here so hopefully these 2 won't be bunny-mumless for too long!

Back