• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Camera! uptd cute sleepy pics

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a new camera :D Now I just have to wait 2 hrs for the battery to charge (why can't they pre-charge um :roll: ) and for tomorrow post (hopefully) for an SD card big enough to take more than a half dozen photos at once :roll:

It is very shiny though :D

Battery charged but everyone's having their afternoon nap! Look at the cuteness :shock:

703.jpg

701.jpg

702.jpg

:lol: awww i have never seen a bunny sleep like that its so cute! what are the mega pixels on your camera?? they look very high ;-)

Is that Scamp??? I've never seen a "quiet" pic of him before!

:lol: :lol: Yep, it is. He zonks out for a few hours in the afternoons to recharge for trouble making later. When he's asleep he looks sooo well behaved :lol:

He woke up when I got up to download the first couple of pics then flopped out again when I came back and let me stroke him while he slept, he's just sooo :love:

I'm really chuffed with the camera. Might have to try it out on a few other things but thumbs up for cute bunny pics which is the most important thing :lol:

OMG I am totally in love :love: :love: :love: :love: that is the most gorgeous sleepy bun pic I have seen for a long while.... what is his/her name? - edit..ooops sorry, just seen that it's scamp, he is the cutest..

Good choice of camera, I'll always stick with a Canon IXUS.... I have one of the older ones, bu I'd like a newer one, I cant really justify spending tho, when I only photo buns and kids??? Might treat myself.

As for the bunny, OMG, he's gorgeous, a cute little agouti all snuggled up, perfect!! :love: :love:

Back