• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ad's Locations

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone. we keep seeing these poor things on free ads where the children have got bored of the pet etc etc, some of us have said we could foster or even keep them, but wrong location.

i thought if we build this thread up with out locations, and where we are able to foster, tranport, or keep a free ads bunny, and then if one comes up who is in desperate need, we can scan this thread, and PM whoever is closest,....could save time and mean we get there first...rather than someone who wants snake food.

i know it all depends on circumstances but it could help!

Im in ESSEX - can perhaps foster as i run a bunny boarding and have spare hutches usually. can collect a bun in Essex, depending on area.

i am in sandy,BEDFORDSHIRE i can take on a bunny atm as i have a hutch and run doing nothing and an overgrown garden lol :roll: but as of friday i will have another bunny, i am happy to take on a bunny still but will need help with transport and somewhere for it to live...i want a companion for my bunny....
any hutches, cages, n e thing..

oh sorry i hadnt seen that!
whoops, hope im not going to offend anyone now:(

i just thought it would help

i know. i spose its because if a buns in a rescue i know its safe, and on free ads you never know what wull happen.

but then you dont want to forget the bunnies in rescues that people are working hard to rehome...for irresponsible people who dont care.

its a catch 22 really

But as Sooz22 has just posted on another post, they are sometimes breeders cast off's. Also coming from an unwanted home, you never know what they maight have (as if they don't want to keep them because bored i can't imagine they vacinated them). I personally wouldn't want to put my bunnies at risk.

yeh. i spose its cus every now and then i see one that really tugs at my heartstrings, and i think... ' i have to save him/her'

but i know i cnt save them all

yeh. i spose its cus every now and then i see one that really tugs at my heartstrings, and i think... ' i have to save him/her'

but i know i cnt save them all

Thats why i can't look on them! I shouldn't look at RIN really. IF i ever win the lottery that is my plan! To save them all, build a massive rabbit dream land in my garden!!

I think its so hard because its so difficult to prioritise these bunnies when each one, in a rescue, in free ads, preloved, newspapers, neglected in someones garden...they all need loving homes and its just so hard. when i adopted pebbles i felt so happy, and i look at her and i think 'how could anyone give you up?' and then i get a knot in my stomach..because i think 'what if i hadnt got you, what if you were still there?'

it makes me so sad whenever i see any pet deprived of love and affection

Back