• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very short vid of Totti

Awwwwwwwwww I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Totti :love:
So do I :love: Watching him leap and race around though makes me realise how hard it is to estimate a buns age.... I really wonder if Brody is a lot older than she was guessed at (the guess would put her at the same age as Totti)

Awwwww bless they are an adorable pair - how are Kiki and Spike? :D
1.gif

Fingers crossed, the fighting has stopped :roll: I guess I'll never know what that was about :roll:

Awww, I love oldies :love:

I think it's really difficult to guess the age of a rabbit.

My Winston (about 10 years old) was really fit and active compared to his companion Sh*tty. It's only since he got a younger girl (7 years old) that I can see how old he looks compared to her. :(

The signs I look for in an elderbun are cataracts/cloudy eyes, thickened nails, toes slightly 'deformed' from arthritis, and muscle wastage along the top-line (spine and hips) which happens even in overweight oldies.

Of course a very neglected young rabbit can show all these signs as well, so there really is no reliable way of telling the age of a rabbit.

Amy

Back