• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter Update

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
He was neutured friday, pulled his glue out friday night, rushed to emergency, got a collar, has sulked ever since and has looked misrable. (full story in another post)

We went to the vets today and saw the nice vet that we saw friday, and he said he was looking well, and to kepe the collar on etc. i told him how he nearly strangled himself trying to pull the collar off (it has bandage looped through the holes but b cus it was stretchy he pulled it half on and tightened around his neck)
and he said ' so that explains why hes wearing a pink collar' lol, it was the only one i had! anyway he gave him a painkiller shot bcus i said hes been grinding his teeth etc. he only fully got his appetite back last nite, so hes alot perkier today. ill post some piccies of him in abit.

:) yay

I would love an update on Jelly and the babies - how are they all and how's the hunt for homes going now they are 5 weeks old?

well, the white albino girl and fawn girl have homes waiting by someone on the forum. Louise 'crystal_butterfly' is interested in the agouti.
i still have a red eyed white lop boy, and black lop boy. but there all doing good. Jelly's fine, shes caring for them really well, shes always grooming them and lying with them. she has a huge hutch so she does have enough space, so everyone is well

no need to worry there all fine! doing little baby binkies this morning with mum lol, very cute to watch

lol they do them on all fours its soo funny! like jump and all legs land on the floor at the same time! the little black boy is such a cutie, but unfortunatly has black bunny syndrome....i.e not wanted! but still got 3 weeks at least :)

Back