• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skippy bunny number 7 U/D pics added

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well over the weekend Tree and I bonded my Poppet Bino and Orchid with the lovely Skippy. She is an 8 year old bunny and has been a breeders bunny all her life.

When she came to Tree I offered to bond her with my 3 as I have the room and knew it would be very hard for Tree to find her a home.

Bonding went fairly smoothly Poppet although only just gettin over his op humped and humped all 3 girls to his hearts content :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Skippy is stressed to have moved hoem twice within a week at her age and yesterday when I got her home she sneezed and thick white fluid came out her nose.

I am treating her with baytril to be on the safe side but I am sure after a couple of days she will gain confidence around my bunnies and settle in :D

She is such a gentle little soul and I adore her she has ventured into the garden once so afr but I didnt want the other buns out with her incase any scuffles broke out :rolleyes:

I will get pics soon :D

Last edited:
Oh forgot to say Orchid bit Tree on the back poor Tree :lol: :lol: :lol: I thnk ym buns find her rather tasty as this is so unlike Orchid shes so placid and cautious :oops: :lol: :lol:

Yeh I do worry about her as she is so old and I know stress of moving is far more apparent in older bunnies I have seen this now but I am going to give this little girl as much love and happiness as I possibly can now :D

awwww, well done hun, how lucky is Skippy coming to live with you.

You are so experienced with the bonding now you will be opening a bonding service soon!!!!:lol:

xx

ps. dont forget those pics!!! ( and more of Poppet!)

awwww, well done hun, how lucky is Skippy coming to live with you.

You are so experienced with the bonding now you will be opening a bonding service soon!!!!:lol:

xx

ps. dont forget those pics!!! ( and more of Poppet!)

Are you sure you want pics of Skippy? ;)

Okay more of Poppet my poorly boy too :roll: :lol:

you have a spare siggy box for the new arival Carys;) :lol: Tree is vegan so I would imagine that most bunnies would find her a tasty meal:lol: :lol: :lol:

look forward to piccies:D

you have a spare siggy box for the new arival Carys;) :lol: Tree is vegan so I would imagine that most bunnies would find her a tasty meal:lol: :lol: :lol:

look forward to piccies:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: True! Yes I have the box there ready and waiting for little Skippy's photo :D :D :D

Well it has all gone well so far from the bonding perspective however after going back again just I feel that my girls are bullying her and this is why she is staying in one corner. She only moved 2 hops and Bino pulled some fur out of her. I am now worried that when I do let them into the garden together BIno will chase Skippy and Skippy wont be so fast to get away as Orchid does from BIno (thos 2 chase all the time so fights are avoided as Orchid always runs aaway very fast)

Do any of you have an older bunny living with a younger bunny - is there anything I can try to make Skippy happier? She is so gentle and loves a fuss I feel so cruel if she is too scared to even move :cry:

See another thign is I know she would be happier living with ym other group as they are younger but much more docile and not so set in their ways but it is just not possible with regards to space :cry:

Here she is :love:

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Back