• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a morning!

karen354

Warren Veteran
I let the 3 outdoor buns out this morning for some garden time Furby started nipping Thomas bun and fur pulling :( ..
Thomas chased back which he doesn't usually but looks like hes had enough of her. Then :shock: my little angel Fudge started getting into a scuffle aswell all three of them were involved..
I put them back into their shed/enclosure and all has calmed down, Furby is grooming Thomas ears at the moment.
Furby started the trouble but when Thomas stuck up for himself she didn't want to be involved anymore..

I then came back into the house and my two housebuns were up to no good :roll: Bertie had climbed onto some shelfs in the porch and pulled his bag of science selective down :( they were both eating as quick as they could before mummy caught them!

Then to top it off Fizzy ran into the conservatory and poo'd all over my sofa :( oh what a morning! roll on 10.30 thats usually their nap time :lol:

Yeah my son does that :roll: Thankfully my rabbits are well behaved so far today - but there's still time :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned "songs"... I then thought "manic monday" and now I have the bangles going around in my head (it was them wasn't it?).

Well what naughtly buns!!! Certainly quieter here at work!

Hannah

Back