• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catalina And Her Little One

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
Joe went into the foster piggies yesterday morning and when he checked on Catalina noticed another ear. He investigated further and realised that she had given birth. It had only just happened as the little one was still wet and the little bit of blood was still very red and fresh. She had the one, thankfully. We left them alone until yesterday evening and when we got home last night the little one was running around the cage. We got Catalina and the little one out. Its got very big ears - what do you think about the name Dumbo? :lol: :lol: Catalina is a very good mom and we gave her a little fuss first and then checked her little one over and she was fine so long as they were very close to each other. Anyway here is the litte one in my daughters hands.
Catalinaandboys029.jpg
And heres the proud mom and her little one.
Catalinaandboys031.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! congratulations Catalina! thank goodness she only had the one! what a good girl! :lol:
That's a lovely big baby - and the ears are huuuuuuuge!:lol: :D
Do you have an idea of the sex yet?

Hi Faye, no idea of sex yet as I haven't messed too much with them. I am keeping fingers crossed its a girl and they can be rehomed together. I will try in a couple of days to have look when they have both settled down.

Aww another pretty Honeypig:D
Well done Catalina for only having one....and like you Karen lets hope it's a girl

Back