• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giants

mit

Mama Doe
Just wondering if any one could let me know what kinda feet-age would two giants need? Shed and Run size?

Thank you

Mit

For two giants, I personally think that anything you go for is going to have to be custom made run wise. I have a 7' x 5' wendy house and seeing my frenchie and dwarf in there is relatively OK but it would be too small for 2 giants in my opinion. mine are free range so dont have a rabbit run but my frenchie can span 3 foot when stretched out so I would imagine that a giant is alot bigger than this. They need alot more space to be able to binky too as they tend to build up there run before doing the binky so this has to be taken into account so I feel that your average 6' x say 5' isn't really going to give 2 giants adequate space to exercise but that is my personal view;)

Back