• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit wedding

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Maisie my latest rescue is now married :D

Meeting her future husbun for the first time

Introduction.jpg

Bamber after his bucks party

Ebedraglled.jpg

Bamber calms his pre wedding jitters by talking to Snow his Best Rab

chattingtobestrab.jpg

The 2 pose for a traditional wedding photo

Posebestrab.jpg

Bamber waits at the alter for Maisie to arrive

waitingatalter.jpg

The wedding took place over 2 days. Maisie played 'the runaway bride' but now they are happily married

Newlyweds1-1.jpg

sweetnothings.jpg

2ofus1.jpg

Rabswood

oh my how utterly enchanting!!
very lovley and i love the best bun..looks like my bertie! two days..it only took two days...:shock: id say thats true love laright.
aw nothing so wonderful as a bun wife and husbun bunnymooning on the lawn.
:love:
mm might think but chnaging your title..some folks might think its pics of that huge bun wedding fiasco a few years back!!

:shock: .............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is possibly the cutest "marriage" i have seen lol!!! ok who was the flower girl?? page boy??? and lets hope the 9 out of 10 marriages end in divorce thing is wrong lol!! they could be the ones to change the statistics!!!

Thanks everyone.

It's so lovely to see 2 buns together when in there previous homes they have lived alone. It gives them a new lease of life. Maisie is 2 and a half and Bamber is 3 and a half.

Rabswood

Back