• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I've done it... UPDATE!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I think I might have finally bonded Bobby & Nibbles. They're not chasing and nipping anymore and Bobby keeps grooming her fuzzy mane, but, Nibbles has barely moved. She just sits in the corner all the time looking grumpy. I've not seen her eat or drink and I don't think she's pooped. I don't think she's unwell, 'coz she seems happy enough when me & Martyn go out and see her.
We put carpet in the hutches today, and because she's house trained I think that maybe she knows not to poop on carpet.
Nibbles is a nervous bunny too so maybe she's slightly nervous about being in a new place with Bobby?

Oh I don't know :?

Last edited:
UPDATE: I've been to check on her. Picked her up and gave her a big cuddle. She ran off and sat in the litter tray, jumped out, stomped her feet, had a drink and scowled at me and Bobby. She's fine, just a drama queen :lol:

Here's the (not so) happy couple. Bobby had been grooming her, can you tell?! :lol: :lol:

925.jpg

:roll: sorry posted at the same time ...if the picture is anything to go by it looks as if you wont need our help after all :D

I think it has. Nibbles is just a stubborn little bunny. She's a right little prude when she wants to be. She's just got to get used to sharing her space with him.
Bobby's just got to learn to share his food! Little piggy...

I hope they're gonna behave themselves tonight. I wish I could sleep in the shed with them, but if I didnt trust em then I would've scrapped it. EEEK! I really hope they don't fight in the night

If you have a shed for them there is more space and eases the tension for them,ive got a playhouse and is a lot better.

They don't have a shed. I wish they had a shed. They're in a hutch in the shed. Its the hutch they go into if the weather is bad.

Sophie is the boss and bobby knows it if she dont want him to eat he dont eat,just showing who is boss i guess,im no expert but sitting and grooming means they are bonded,this is what i got told anyway and they really get on now after a couple of days.:D

Bobby was with another bunny at his rescue until they were seperated, but Nibbles has been by herself since she was about 6 weeks old (I got her VERY young) so she's not used to being around another bunny. Especially one as "playful" :roll: as Bobby is.

Back