• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley-U/D Some signs of Recovery

Oh Jane, am thinking of you. If anyone can make him well you can.......

Sending healing vibes and love...xx

Don't feel useless, you are doing all you can - i dare say some people wouldn't have even bothered bringing him to the vet.He's lucky to have someone who cares for him & is trying their best for him.I really hope he makes it :)

Thinking of you. Know how frightening it is when they go downhill so quickly. Just remember that he's with someone who loves him very much - that's so important. x

Hope he is ok, Dont feel useless Jane, you will be doing all you can for him, he just needs to stay strong now and pull through, sending lots of vibes for poor wee Stanley xxxx

SO sorry to hear about poor little Stanley.:cry: :cry: I can SO sympathise with you after what I have just gone through with Timmy. You are doing the very best possible for him.....sending LOADS of healing vibes for Stanley. XXX

((((((( VIBES )))))))

Thank you all for the get well vibes for Stanley, they appear to have worked :)
I have been up all night with Stanley giving meds/syringe feeds/sub-cut fluids and tummy rubs. At about 3am, after he had had a hop about the bathroom, he passed some tiny hard poo :) He then started to eat hay :D and a few greens :D

Phew, I think Stanley is better. Now to work out what caused him to go into stasis in the first place.........:?

Janex

Back