• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My run is finished at last.

Stanley's Mom

Warren Scout
I'm so pleased. I have been waiting for ages to finish my run but I ran out of weld mesh. I bought it today and got soaking wet fixing it but I don't care. The roof is now on. It has weld mesh covering the whole roof and I bought some heavy duty plastic that I stapled on top. I don't know how long the plastic will last though with all this wind but I thought for £2.00 I may as well try. The buns can come out even when it's raining. :D
I went over budget though. I tried to get it all done for £100.00 or less but it went to £162.00. It's still not bad for the shed and the run though. This is the first thing that I have ever built so I am very pleased with myself. The buns or now free to play out whenever they want.

100_0421.jpg

It looks fab, very spacious, well done. The ladder looks very high though, hope the buns dont fall off.:shock:

great shed and run they will never get board in ther try put pots with different herbs in mine love helpin ther self to my mint parsley chive and wild strawberrys
:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. Every muscle in my body is aching now. I'm dreading getting up in the morning. My 2 buns look a bit lost in there. I think I may have to pinch Florence of Neil and maria. :lol:

Thanks everyone. Every muscle in my body is aching now. I'm dreading getting up in the morning. My 2 buns look a bit lost in there. I think I may have to pinch Florence of Neil and maria. :lol:

Only if you're prepared to take on BooBoo, Colleen and another Stanley :lol: !
Have a long bath :D .

Neil

Back