• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny ER Nightmare!!- U/D Bobbie's Test Results.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow the girlie Boblets, Bree, Peggy-Sue and Nellie are going to be spayed. Yes, I am absolutely terrified :oops:
Once I have dropped them off at Christobel's I am taking Bobby over to Tim for her blood tests and chest X-ray. If the results are all OK Bobbie is booked in to be spayed by Christobel on Monday 24th September. I have had another long talk with Christobel and I feel happier about Bobby being spayed by her. I know Tim is an excellent Vet but he has never spayed one of my Buns. I trust Christobel 100% and its really for my peace of mind that I want her to do the op'...:oops:

Please wish the girls luck

Janex

Last edited:
Healing vibes for them and soothing ones for you are winging their way South as we speak, Thought I'd send them early as there'll most probably be a vibe jam!!!

Selma (spayed a few months ago) sends her love and says not to worry (if possible!!)
Smile.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

I now seem to have a Bunny ER here as today I have Stanley in stasis:cry: Meg showing signs of a lower respiratory tract infection:cry: Lady Lydia with a severely bleeding hock:cry: Libby with 'self trauma' to her back resulting in a nasty wound:cry: If appears the scar tissue from the operation she had to remove the abscess has suddenly started to cause problems :? :cry:

All poorly Buns are on appropriate treatment and I am in stress-overload :shock: :shock: :cry:

Janex

Oh heavens, Jane! Sending you all lots of healing vibes! That must be really awful for you - those bunnies are lucky to have you! Keep strong xx

Well this morning Bree Boblet is sneezing again.....................
The Girlie Boblets will not be spayed today...........hey-ho.......

Bobbie is off for her tests soon so she would still really appreciate some 'good luck' vibes.

All the other poorly Buns are 'stable' on treatment and having sat up all night with Stanley he finally started to show signs of recovery at about 3am. He's done some tiny hard poo and has eaten some hay and greens.

I am a wee bit tired!! :shock:

Janex

That is SUCH good news about Stanley!:D Let's keep sending vibes for him to make a full recovery!

And poor little Bree, sneezing again.:cry: MEGA vibes coming to her too! XXX

I am very pleased that all other patients are responding to treatment. It sounds very promising! Now perhaps you may be able to sneak in a wee nap somewhere.....?!?

Back