• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammocks

ELVIS

Warren Scout
I have found that my bunnies like to use large padded hammocks for sitting on. does anyone else use them? im wondering whether to make some and put them on ebay but wanted to find out if people think they are safe or suitable. they need to be quite thick & padded and hung low down to prevent falls but if you make the top surface with thick fleece or vetbed they work really well. mine like sitting on them and under them.:)
if anyones interested i will make some new ones and post piccies so you can see how they attatch etc.

my bunnies lved their towel hammock....until they ate the fastenings :roll: :lol: :lol: but sounds like a good idea :D mine also used to like hiding underneath it and would often sleep under it :D

i dont really know about cost...? obviously being quite large and padded , and needing strong clip fasteners they would be more than rat hammocks...? i'll make myself some and then cost it out.:)

:wave: hi may be interested if u let us know how much and post a pic - that would be great......

Another idea i had was to get the old wicker hanging baskets strip the plastic out and hang them in the run with hay in - the bunnie love them not only to stretch up and get the hay out but they like to knock them and make them swing also. And its funn watchin them play.

alpha xxxx

Back