• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need luck for bonding U/D looking better this morning

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I've started bonding my 4 neuterd buns Buttons, Cleo, poppy and Casper. it started bad there was loads of chasing, fur pulling and fighting. Cleo and Buttons ganged up on Casper then started fighting eac other:shock: Poppy just sat out the way.

There in my bathroom now, all fighting etc has stpped now and Cleo and Buttons have gone back to lying and grooming each other, poor Poppy keeps going over to Casper nudging his head but he looks scared to death sitting on his own in the corner an refused his breakfast. He has gone over to Poppy but he just nudged underneath and is hiding there he's usually very lively.

Should i leave them together now i've started and see if it works out or take Casper out, i feel so sorry for him:(

What do you think now they've stopped chasing and fighting does it sound good:?

Last edited:
Thanks, i'm not sure how it's going really, lol. There all flopped out in seperate corners ofthe bathroom :?

Theres been a few little scraps between them but it's calm now.

Lots and lots of luck and nerves for you!! I think you should keep them together but make sure he eats something. I believe all is good as long as they are not fighting, although I am no expert on group bonding!:D

I feel guilty he looks miserable all day, he was lively abit a few hours ago got some food but apart from that he aint amused. Poppy has befriended him and was grooming him a few minutes ago so i think thats good atleast. The other 2 aren't interested at all, there's the odd scuffle here and there but they have the bathroom for aslong as it takes.

Ive got 2 in the shed at the mo. They can sense if you're nervous n it makes them nevous too. As long as they're not hurting each other its a good sign. I just need to get Nibbles to stop being such a grumpy bum!

Things have calmed down abit now, i've spotted Cle and Poppy licking his head, lol it's just Buttons being a stubborn bunny but things have calmed down now :)

It's looking better this morning no fighting or chasing. Buttons has been sniffing Caspers head but hasn't chased hi away yet and ew have had all4 sharing there food from the same dish. Much better yesterday morning asper was scared Buttons ket chasing him away from the bowl so we have progress:)

Back