• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny scratching?

Well since Charm returned from the vets to have his teeth out he's been scratching a lot! At first I didn't give it much thought, but now I'm beginning to get worried. My girls started scratching more than usual and I woke up this morning and I was itchy.

I think he may have picked something up at the vets!

I'm going to get flea and mite powder on monday but I am not impressed.

I don't think we can get rabbit mites, so don't think it was something that can be passed on like that. :D

I'm thinking fleas only his furs too dense to check. I've sprayed everything though. But man those bites itch! I had them on my legs yesterday. I wake up when my sister comes over (she'd been to the petshop and picked me some more stuff up) and I had the bites on my arms, so I've done my bedroom furniture too. I'm not impressed though. Especially with the rate Myxi's spreading this year to have a bunny go in clean and come out with biting things on him is not good! My sister rang them for me today and let them know that they have a problem there. It should be sorted out soon providing they listened.

Back