• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squished!

My foster baby bun's new hiding place.;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bensofa.jpg

And a few of him being cute.;)

Ben3.jpg

Ben2.jpg

Ben.jpg

Also - just to let you guys know he has found a great new home with a good friend of my mum's (who is rabbit mad and so excited to have a bunny again!;) ). As lovely as he is, and as much as I'd love to keep him him, Millie has to be my top priority right now - and she hates him!:shock: Plus he is only 10 weeks old - so I couldn't neuter him for a while if I wanted to try and bond him with Millie. :?

Awwww he's sooo gorgeous! :love:

Shame Mille doesn't get on with him, but I don't blame her frankly, she probably feels that nothing could replace the love of Ruby right now :( Maybe in the future she will like another bunny again :)

Ooo soz guys I lost this in cyber space for a bit!:lol: I know, it will be sad for him to go - but while his new owner is getting housing etc sorted he is staying here, so he isn't going anywhere for a couple of weeks or so!;)

I know, I feel so bad for Millie. I would like to get her a friend in the future - but she's just not ready right now, and even if she was I don't think this little guy is the right bun for her, but fingers crossed there is another bun out there for her. I know no bun will ever come as close to perfect as Ruby was, but hopefully I can find her a friend who can give her company and love.:D I feel so sad for her on her own - especially on cold nights like tonight.:(

Back