• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rabbit, diary.

Fluffy_Whabbit

Warren Scout
I'm getting a rabbit soon. In this post I'll keep you updated on when and where I got my bunny, what I payed for her, what her name is, what she looks like week after week and how she is doing. Enjoy!! :wave:

PS: If I miss a day or two's update, I will catch up with it when I get the chance. :D

Sunday, 16 September 2007.
Before getting my rabbit.
I'm still getting everything ready. My dad still has to fix the cage I'm going to keep the small rabbit in, untill she is old enough to go into the run. I'm planning to paint the cage tomorrow or Monday. I already started cleaning the cage very thorroughly. I might get the rabbit on Monday, depending on when the cage gets fixed. I'm going to buy rabbit food and oats on Monday, since I want to start my bunny's new life off well and with a good diet. I want to get some extra toys too and search for rabbit shampoo and maybe also dewormers.
Thats all for now! I'll keep you updated all the way! Seeya! :wave:

Back