• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where go you find 6 month or over bunnies?

My Bunnie Charlie Is A Number of months old so we think we should get him a little girlfriend coz we got him from p@h and they sell bunnies with snuffles!! outrages! they know the rabbits are ill but they just don't care!!:censored: So Were Can I Find A Healthy Rabbit which is neutered? :? (hes an indoor Bunnie)

:cry: Help!!! Good Bye! :bunny::rabbit2::wave:

I'm Counting on you guys!:) :D ;) ;) :lol:

The best option to find a full grown neutered rabbit would be at a rescue shelter.
If there is no rabbit rescue around you, you could get one from another person who has a bunny they can't care for anymore, or a breeder (they do occasionally have adult bunnies for sale) though it may not be neutered.

look At Rabbit Rehome for your area.
Which area are you in as if you say we may be able to point you in the diresction of some suitable rabbits:D

I'd look at recues centres too, i would think it will be your best bet. At least you will know they will be vet checked before they leave. :D

Back