• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo getting better!

Hugbut

Mama Doe
This is Hugo looking rather upset on the way to his final checkup at the vet, you can still see where his eye & face were swollen.It's not a very good photo but i thought i'd share it as he is living proof that myxi can be beaten! I'll upload some more pics when he's better so you can see him in all his glory.I'm just so pleased he's recovering :)
hugo.jpg

Last edited:
awww fantastic... has he been vaccinated? is that how he survived? it rare thats all but its so ace that he ha sx

Yes he has been vaccinated indiechic,it just goes to show that the vaccine really increases their chances of survival, without it i don't think he'd still be here :(

awww thats brill, my friend had a bun pts afew days ago cus of it, so yes, i completely agree. after umming and arghing, ive decided to get mine done and they are booked in this week x

Awww Hugo, well done little fella, and well done Hugbut! You must be so thrilled that's he pulled though. Loads of vibes for a complete and speedy recovery :D

Indiechic- Glad you are getting Lilly and Marsha done :thumb:

Awww Hugo, well done little fella, and well done Hugbut! You must be so thrilled that's he pulled though. Loads of vibes for a complete and speedy recovery :D

Indiechic- Glad you are getting Lilly and Marsha done :thumb:

yep i had my reasons, but me and nick decided its for the best. spay in a month or so... he he

hope bobbins ok x

Back