• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia of Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has only had that Willow Ball for half an hour!! :shock: I doubt it will last the evening :rolleyes:

Picture1219.jpg

Janex

She is soooo gorgeous ..... think I might have to rabbitknap her:love: Baby Lucius would love to make her accquaitence I'm sure:lol: :lol: Its been several years since I had an English Lop ... they are such lovely natured buns, like Frenchies.
Taz

She is soooo gorgeous ..... think I might have to rabbitknap her:love: Baby Lucius would love to make her accquaitence I'm sure:lol: :lol: Its been several years since I had an English Lop ... they are such lovely natured buns, like Frenchies.
Taz

Lydia may well have an English Lop gene in her some-where, but she's not an English Lop. Infact, I am not sure she knows what she is!! :lol:

Janex

shes lovely.is she a velveteen?just out of curiosity,how many buns do you have jane?do you keep them all inside?xxx:)

shes lovely.is she a velveteen?just out of curiosity,how many buns do you have jane?do you keep them all inside?xxx:)

Yes, she was bred to be a Velveteen but she didn't turn out as planned I dont think

I have 45 Rabbits who all live in a house adapted to accomodate them in spacious pens.

Janex

Glad it's not just mine that can demolish one of those wicker balls so quickly! Hoops and Ant work tirelessly at it but then leave the tiny little bit at the end for days! Strange buns!

wow!:shock: can i come your house?:lol: id love that many rabbits!wish i could have 1 house rabbit never mind 45!:D xxx

Lydia may well have an English Lop gene in her some-where, but she's not an English Lop. Infact, I am not sure she knows what she is!! :lol:

Janex

My apologies .... she looks like an English Lop, apart from the one sticky up ear. She's lovely whatever she is.:)

Oh Jane, she is so beautiful, in that first pic she looks so surprised :shock: bless her beautiful girl

glad to know Mopsy isn't the only one =] x =] i boughther one of those the other day and when i checked on her two hours later it was gone =p

She looks so soft!!!!!!!!!:love: :bunny: I want one like that !!!!

Opps now Zaphod is nibbling my jeans, I think he wants one too :oops:

Back