• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bed - Free To Good Home

sonnet

Alpha Buck
I hope that it's ok to post this as I'm offering this totally free.

I'm sorting out ready to move house & wondered if anyone could offer a good home to this 'as new' Bunny Bed? It was 'tested' by Merlin who promptly turned his nose up at it!! :rolleyes: Made by Ferplast - Babet - 20.5" x 19.7"/52 x 50 cm.

If anyone wants it for their buns & can collect it from me (I'm in Wellingborough/Northamptonshire) then it's yours.
Ps - Sorry Peter Rabbit not included!! :D

BUNNYBED.jpg

Has someone closer gotten this already? I may just have to make my own if I can't find one like it. How does it stay open? Is there something in the opening to keep it that way or is the Peter Rabbit keeping it open?

Has someone closer gotten this already? I may just have to make my own if I can't find one like it. How does it stay open? Is there something in the opening to keep it that way or is the Peter Rabbit keeping it open?

See the puffy bit around the opening? It's stuffed quite tightly to give it a shape.

I hope that it's ok to post this as I'm offering this totally free.

I'm sorting out ready to move house & wondered if anyone could offer a good home to this 'as new' Bunny Bed? It was 'tested' by Merlin who promptly turned his nose up at it!! :rolleyes: Made by Ferplast - Babet - 20.5" x 19.7"/52 x 50 cm.

If anyone wants it for their buns & can collect it from me (I'm in Wellingborough/Northamptonshire) then it's yours.
Ps - Sorry Peter Rabbit not included!! :D

BUNNYBED.jpg

Damn! Too late and I live in Wellingborough! :lol:

Have just checked your website out though ;) any tips for a cat that sprays!?

Damn! Too late and I live in Wellingborough! :lol:
Have just checked your website out though ;) any tips for a cat that sprays!?

Sorry, it's going off to Ebony Eyes :rabbit2:

As for the spraying cat...you need to ask yourself a few questions to try & get to the reason why the cat is spraying, for instance:
- Has this recently started happening? If so can you pin point when?
- Is the cat neutered?
- How is the cat health-wise?
- Has anything changed within the household recently?
- Have you noticed any new cats coming into your neighbourhood?
- Have any relationships between your cat & other animal household pets changed?

If the reason is emotional then often changes like I have asked you about above can be the cause - if this is the case I would suggest Flower Remedies to try & settle things down.
You also need to discount any possible physical reasons for the behaviour too.

Sometimes it's a case of really trying to think from the cat's point of view & often there is a valid reason & then you can try to start addressing this.
Hope that helps!

Sorry, it's going off to Ebony Eyes :rabbit2:

As for the spraying cat...you need to ask yourself a few questions to try & get to the reason why the cat is spraying, for instance:
- Has this recently started happening? If so can you pin point when?
- Is the cat neutered?
- How is the cat health-wise?
- Has anything changed within the household recently?
- Have you noticed any new cats coming into your neighbourhood?
- Have any relationships between your cat & other animal household pets changed?

If the reason is emotional then often changes like I have asked you about above can be the cause - if this is the case I would suggest Flower Remedies to try & settle things down.
You also need to discount any possible physical reasons for the behaviour too.

Sometimes it's a case of really trying to think from the cat's point of view & often there is a valid reason & then you can try to start addressing this.
Hope that helps!

:wave: thanks! Theres no apparent reason why my cat sprays, none of the above applies but I think its perhaps just his personality. Very nervous and jumpy and struggles to settle himself down always very restless. I have put him back on his happy pills as the spraying has got really out of hand again (no negative responses to this one please!!!) this seems to be the only thing that seems to work! only very occasional spraying on these plus he seems a much happier cat!
have tried flower essences to no avail, feliway and tons of other stuff! had some great phone/email help from a cat behaviourist but nothing worked...:cry: thanks anyway thought i would ask just incase you had any bright ideas!!!

:wave: thanks! Theres no apparent reason why my cat sprays, none of the above applies but I think its perhaps just his personality. Very nervous and jumpy and struggles to settle himself down always very restless. I have put him back on his happy pills as the spraying has got really out of hand again (no negative responses to this one please!!!) this seems to be the only thing that seems to work! only very occasional spraying on these plus he seems a much happier cat!
have tried flower essences to no avail, feliway and tons of other stuff! had some great phone/email help from a cat behaviourist but nothing worked...:cry: thanks anyway thought i would ask just incase you had any bright ideas!!!

No problem.
It sounds to me that it stems from him having a bit of a nervy disposition & those cats that are like this tend to express this in things such as spraying. My advice is to go with whatever works for him.
If you feel like trying Reiki then I would suggest Distant Reiki as he's a bit nervy, as cats are very sensitive to the energies.
Flower Remedy-wise I'd be interested in which you used & how long for as the minimum time they take to get in the system is 3 weeks (using them at least twice a day every day). All the best x

No problem.
It sounds to me that it stems from him having a bit of a nervy disposition & those cats that are like this tend to express this in things such as spraying. My advice is to go with whatever works for him.
If you feel like trying Reiki then I would suggest Distant Reiki as he's a bit nervy, as cats are very sensitive to the energies.
Flower Remedy-wise I'd be interested in which you used & how long for as the minimum time they take to get in the system is 3 weeks (using them at least twice a day every day). All the best x

Hello

I can't remember what flower remedy I used got it from vet uk on the web something that was recommended and I used it for about a month I think.

Back