• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly & Molly....content

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
Just look at these pictures that I took of them just a few minutes ago.

Molly was washing Milly, while Milly was flopped:
6byj0hy.jpg

They had flopped beside each other while I was sitting outside their hutch:
4pby5pc.jpg

They both washed each other, ie, first Molly flopped and Milly washed her and then Milly flopped and Molly was washing her, and then they had a nap. I just had to show you guys.

lol i know there rexes but when there like that it looks like pebbles and domino! cus they have similar markings lol

They're so pretty. o_o; Really, each time I look at pictures of these two I so want to reach out and touch, hehe. They look all soft and snuggly.

xMissySJx - I wanted similar names and I like the name Milly, so I thought Milly, Molly. :D Thanks. I love their names now. They seem to suit them. I love the hutch too although, the front bit is on upside down :lol: but it still works well as a door.

casu consulto - Thanks. they really are soft and snuggly. :D

its lovely! its so great to see you have your buns finally! they are so gorgeous! im loving all the photos by the way

Back