• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly & Molly's First Day...Video

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
This is the first video I have ever made using Windows Media Maker so please bear with me. This is a video about Milly & Molly's First Day with me. The music is Star Girl by Mcfly. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment on it. Thanks.

Milly & Molly's First Day

from the Happy Hutch company. The front bit is on the wrong way round but if you put secondary locks on, it's fine. Just picked up Molly to cuddle her. Very good except her trying to jump onto the hutch roof. I tried to pick up Milly but she accidently scratched me and struggled too much so I let her be. I put on gloves to pick up Molly. Probably won't do it again but it hurts when they scratch, although it didn't cut the skin, thank goodness. Once I put Milly down, she hid in the corner and kept her eye on me but once I put Molly down, she were straight to eating and washing. Such different personalities. :lol:

Back