• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know your loved when...

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Your bun decides to mark you but not with his chin :oops: :lol: :oops: Prince decided he wanted others to know I was his by first chining me then peeing on me :lol: :lol:

he was in my lap when he did it so when I sood up to put the buns away it looked ike I had peed my self :rolleyes: :oops: :lol:

anyone else have any bunny pee stories they would like to share??:lol:

What a lovely treat! I've never been peed on by my bun. He's a little TOO potty trained. If I take him outside to play in the yard (on a leash & harness- I live in an apartment) he will actually tell me when he has to go. He will either start heading for the door and begin scrathcing at it or he will come chew on my pant legs. As soon as I bring him in and set him down, he runs to the litter box and does his deed. :lol: He's such a sophicated little boy. :D

I'd like to advice anyone to NEVER rub a baby-bunny's tummy.
It could be used as a squirtgun up to a certain age:lol:
I once tried to pick up a small baby bunny and suddenly my hand got all warm:roll: ...

I've never been directly weed on but one of my two (I can't remember which one) flilcked urine at me and it landed on my face about a month ago. Eugh:shock: !

:roll: :lol:
I've never been directly weed on but one of my two (I can't remember which one) flilcked urine at me and it landed on my face about a month ago. Eugh:shock: !

Dont you just love a buns wee flinging abilitys? lol I got wee on the wall from them .

I remember one day i was on a rabbit jumping competition, and I noticed one cage had a blanket over it:roll: I asked why, and apparently it was because the rabbit inside had a tendency to we at bypassers:lol:

When Salt and Pepper came to me, they'd only just been 'done', and they sprayed each other a lot! Salt, who's white, turned yellow for a while! Now they're beautifully litter trained.
Squidgy used to spray me regularly, so we knew it was time to get him done. He's fine now. So cute, when you're stroking him, you can still see he has those urges to mark his territory, but instead he hops over to his litter tray :D
I have had the very unpleasant experience of sitting with a bun on my lap (I think it was Patch as a baby) and her having wee'd. It feels like you've wet yourself - yuck!

I've had wee flicked in my face too - yuck, yuck yuck :mrgreen:

My bridge bunny, Ginger, used to get pretty stressed if she had to go to the vet. She liked to hop onto my lap in the car in the way home for a cuddle, which was lovely - until I felt a warm, wet feeling spreading over my lap :shock:

She did this every time she was in the car - after the second time it happened, I made sure I had a thick towel for her to sit on. And I made sure she wasn't on my lap in the car on the way to the vet - cos if it happens it does look like you've wee'd yourself! :shock: :lol:

Back