• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy bunnies

mullethead

Mama Doe
Just bonded my buck and doe ,3rd day now and they are very happy for being together and for having a converted playhouse in a 13ft run to play in.I would like to thank everybody for there advice as it has helped a great deal,i will put pics on soon,thanks rick:D :D :D :D :D

Went out to check them last night ang i could here them hopping all over,they must be happy i hope so,bobby was a rescue and had a bad start so i hope hes enjoying,sophie is just spoilt:lol:

Not sure if a playhouse is tall enough, but my shed has a plastic patio chair in and a huge cardboard box, renewed weekly - they make holes in the box and use it as a tunnel, and they love snuggling up together on the patio chair :)

Sounds good,it is tall as to put another level in there with a bunny ramp with the hutch on the bottom floor to act as a snuggle box.Was gonna put a bunny tunnel from the playhouse to the outside to act as a warren tunnel but close it off at the night would this be ok,rick

Back