• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit pictures for Hopper Haven

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I'm making these pictures to raise funds for Hopper Haven in Redditch which has over 200 residents (pigs and rabbits)
I'm donating the materials, the cost of postage and of course the labour :D so all money raised will go to the residents.
Each picture is 6" x 4" and is stitched in the style of blackwork.
Each one is £2.45 (plus £1.30 postage for 1 picture, ranging upto £2.30 2nd class for 6 pictures) and can either be stood on a surface or wall mounted.
Is anyone interested in placing an order? Please PM if you are interested:D
2007_0912Image0001.jpg

2007_0911Image0028.jpg

2007_0911Image0027.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou so much for doing this for the critters Caroline:D
The pics are great. I especially love the expression on the first ones face :love: :D

The three you brought round all sold at the open day:thumb: It was a bit too chaotic to try and take orders on the day but I am sure we can sell more during our usual Saturday opening hours.

WAHOOO!!! I've got my pic! I ordered the last one (the back of the bunny) and it's so ace! It's got pride of place in my bedroom next to peter rabbit and my jellybean bunnies!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET ONE!!

Can I just say thanks to everyone who has placed orders so far - all funds raised are going directly to Hopper Haven.:D :D
I'm working on trying some cat pictures to see if there is any interest in them, and possibly rabbit Xmas cards....
Thanks again!!

Back