• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free To A Good Home

Hi guys, I am posting this on behalf of Sue @ Southampton Rabbit Rescue, as she hardly has the time to come on here.
She has various items which are free to a good home, of course a donation to the rescue would be much appreciated, but her priority is to get rid, she has a problem with mice and doesn't want the neighbours to complain and feels these items are attracting them.
All items are collection only, obviously from Southampton. If you either reply here, or pm me or contact Sue directly if you know her, but please let me know if you take anything so I can update what's available.
If these bits don't go, then they will just go to the tip.

Goods as follows;
Food - 10kg Russel Rabbit Carrot & Leek - 1 bag
- 10kg bays (4 bags) Pets at Home Museli - 4 bags
- 10kg Wagg Bunny Brunch - 1 bag
- 10kg Fabb pellets - 1 bag

Hutches;
2 x green hutches (please note the pic is from P@H website, not Sue's garden, their condition is used but good)
rabbit-colours.jpg

And then either 4 or 5 Savic cages which are roughly about 36 inches plus, obviously not all now come with hay racks etc mainly because the owners lost them or forget the extra bits etc. These are ideal for indoors, or poorly buns or piggies.
180x180_Savic_house.jpg

It really is a case of these needing to go to create space etc, so please help Sue out, and all the buns too. We have had a few myxi probs and the bill for that alone was several £100 just for vaccines, so all donations greatly appreciated.
x Jess

Any luck getting rid of the items Jess?

What about eBaying on a 3 or 5 day auction?

Last edited:
Ditto Amy - but Gems idea of ebay is a good one - you'd definately get a few £ for them people are always on the look out for them :D

Back