• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cost of vetbed

Vix

Alpha Buck
How much do you think is reasonable to pay for 3 metre by 1.5m plain vetbed? As i have no idea whether im being ripped off or not!

I'd like to buy some vet bed too but not sure what to pay for it. All the rolls for sale on ebay seem to go for at least £20 and thats not including delivery. I have looked up a few websites and it cost about £10 for a 24" x 26" size.

Does anybody of any cheap places to get vet bed?

I have just bought one sheet of vetbed...I intend to get more, but just in case it is not what im expecting, thought i would just get one for now.
I bought 100cmx150cm for £16.95 + £2.95 P+P...cheapest i could find! I did look on ebay, but there wasn't anything cheaper(the p+P on ebay seems to be very high at the moment!There was someone charging £7.95 p+P for the same size.....:shock:

Hoping it helps my bunny who has very sore hocks:(

I notice P@H are doing it now, I saw some yesterday.. not sure of size but it was £16.95.. only saw it in passing.

Well i paid £20 and £6.99 delivery for a 3 metre by 1.5 metre roll, looks like that is a fair price, considering 16.99 is for 150 by 100 cm which wud only do one lot for my guinea pig cage :shock: Just hope its good stuff now!

I bought some recently from the hay experts and I've had to take it from two of my buns as they have been eating it! Not just the fleecy bit, the tough matting bit too. :(

I have just bought one sheet of vetbed...I intend to get more, but just in case it is not what im expecting, thought i would just get one for now.
I bought 100cmx150cm for £16.95 + £2.95 P+P...cheapest i could find! I did look on ebay, but there wasn't anything cheaper(the p+P on ebay seems to be very high at the moment!There was someone charging £7.95 p+P for the same size.....:shock:

Hoping it helps my bunny who has very sore hocks:(

Your rabbits ears are amazing! Gorgeous :)

Well i paid £20 and £6.99 delivery for a 3 metre by 1.5 metre roll, looks like that is a fair price, considering 16.99 is for 150 by 100 cm which wud only do one lot for my guinea pig cage :shock: Just hope its good stuff now!

I was going for the same thing on ebay, you probably outbid me :lol:

Anyway, I'm really impatient, so I bought to big fleece blankets from Au Naturale, £3 each. Obviously they wont be as good as the proper vet bed but I thought well if they really like this stuff then I'll think about forking out for the real stuff. One of my buns lay on his blanket this afternoon but tonight both of them seem to be avoiding them like the plague. They probably know I'm watching!

The best place to buy vetbed is from a dog shows. It is alot cheaper than from shops and often the stalls are selling off odd bits for £2/£3. If you want really good deals then Crufts is the place to buy it from, that's if you know anyone going:lol: .

Those rabbits ears are amazing!

I bought some vet bed a while ago and phoned vetbed directly and ordered some from them - spoke to a very nice man who also gave me a discount and posted them to me! Got a really good price - the best I could find at the time.

Back